The Good Smile Company is going to be releasing a new Tron Legacy figure. This 1/10 scale item feature the Tron Legacy Light Cycle With Rider.
A model of the Light Cycle that boasts both unrivaled speed and mobility!
From the action film ‘Tron: Legacy’ comes a model of a light cycle – the futuristic two-wheeled vehicle similar to a motorcycle that is powered by the grid and creates a light wall wherever it drives. The original 3D CAD modelling data used in the film has been used as a basis for the figure.
Lighting units have been been attached to the front and back wheels as well as the engine of the bike, and parts of the body makes use of a die-casting to creating a model that really looks just like the original!
Please note that the model and the base are attached, and cannot be separated.
– Product Name Light Cycle 2010 Diecast Figure
– Series TRON:LEGACY
– Manufacturer Good Smile Company
– Price 23100 Yen (including tax)
– Release Date September 2011
– Specifications Painted diecast 1/10th scale figure, approximately 250mm in height. Makes use of 3 AA batteries (not included)
– Sculptor Face man Takahama / Toshinari Ichihara
See a full gallery of images by clicking the headline of the story.