Photos and details have been released by ThreeZero for their upcoming Avengers: Infinity War – Iron Man Mark 50 DLX 1/12 Scale Figure. The diecast figure stands at 6.9″ tall, and has 48 points of articulation. The figure has multiple interchangeable hands, removable blades, an Energy Blade, blast and thruster effects, and a figure stand. There are light up LED features on the eyes, chest, and back. The arms are removable, and can be swapped out with parts from the upcoming Iron Man Mark 50 Accessory Pack (not shown).
Pre-orders will begin on Tuesday, April 19th at 9:00 PM EST. Pricing has not been announced yet. It will ship out in the Fourth Quarter of 2022. You can see additional details and the new photos after the jump.
Update: Pre-Orders are now live. Check our sponsors below.
Entertainment Earth, Big Bad Toy Store, Dorkside Toys, HLJ, The Chosen Prime, ToyGeek
The Infinity Saga DLX Iron Man Mark 50
threezero and Marvel Studios are excited to present the DLX Iron Man Mark 50 as the next figure in the Marvel DLX series. It adopts the classic colors of red and gold and with the multi-layer coating process, and highly replicates the design of nanotechnology suit that appeared in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War.
This fully-articulated collectible figure stands approximately at 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with 48 points of articulation. Included with this product for the first time are the new nanotech melee weapons from the movie, the Nano-Katar and Energy Blade. Detailed structural engineering and exquisite design enable the figure to depict a variety of action poses while maintaining a realistic appearance.
LED lighting functions are located on the chest and the eyes, and the two flight panels on the back can flip to open and closed. Additional equipment and accessories include five pairs of interchangeable hands, effect parts for shooting and flight poses, and a DLX action stand; allowing for a wide variety of display possibilities!
Last but not least, the forearms of the DLX Iron Man Mark 50 are detachable, and may be exchanged with weapons from the [3Z0362] DLX Iron Man Mark 50 Accessory Pack (sold separately).
– Approximately 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall
– 48 points of articulation
– Detachable forearms
– Two (2) foldable air flaps on the back
– Compatible with [3Z0362] DLX Iron Man Mark 50 Accessory Pack (sold separately)
– Five (5) pairs of interchangeable hands: one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands for attaching the effects, and one (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) Energy blade
– One (1) pair of Nano-Katar connected with extra hands
– Two (2) pairs of effect parts: one (1) pair of shooting effects, and one (1) pair of flying effects (for the feet)
– One (1) DLX action stand
– *LED FEATURES require AG1 batteries x 4 (Batteries Not Included)
– Die-cast zinc alloy, PVC, ABS, and metal parts
– W140 x D60 x H240mm (0.5kg)