Based on Metroid Dread for the Nintendo Switch comes the latest Figma from Good Smile Company. They have opened up pre-orders for the Figma Samus Aran Dread Version. The figure stands at 6.3″ tall. It includes a Morph Ball, a regular cannon arm, an Omega Cannon arm, a magnetic Spider Magnet base, swap out hands, and a display stand.
The figure is priced at $86.99 when ordered directly from Good Smile US. It’s scheduled for release in December 2023. Check out the new photos and additional details after the jump.
Additional pre-orders have now gone live.
The strongest warrior in the galaxy joins the figma series once again.
From the Nintendo Switch game “METROID DREAD” comes a figma action figure of the main character, Samus Aran!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the game.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· In addition to Morph Ball and Omega Cannon parts, a Spider Magnet figure base that can be used to pose Samus sticking on walls is included.
*Spider Magnet base is made with magnets.
· A gripping hand part, open hand part and multi-purpose hand part are all included.
· The figure’s knee joints are made with specially designed double joint parts.
· An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Sculptor: Max Factory (Masu)
Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Magnets used in some areas. Approximately 160mm (6.29in) in height.