1. Joe Moore's Avatar Joe Moore says

Ghostbusters Marshmallow Splattered Pop! Vinyl 4-Pack

Glow-In-the-Dark 6″ Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Pop! Vinyl Figure

Metallic Slimer and Slimed Dr. Venkman Pop! Vinyl 2-Pack

Glow-In-The-Dark Slimer Pop! Vinyl Figure

Black and White Rocketeer ReAction Figure

Funko SDCC Exclusive Ghostbusters and Rocketeer

2. NickTMNT's Avatar NickTMNT says

I REALLY want the GB exclusives...wondering how much the slimed Peter/metallic Slimer will go for online. Also, wasn't there a burnt Stay Puft con exclusive? Where was that?

3. Serious Lee's Avatar Serious Lee says

Is anyone else surprised the no Game of Thrones items? I thought Joffrey and the throne itself or Hodor and Bran or something....hmmmm....

4. Ninjinister's Avatar Ninjinister says

Why'd they have to go and sully TMNT with a Spongebob mash-up?

5. NickTMNT's Avatar NickTMNT says

Going to have to get ice Anna and flocked Rocket. I don't really see what different about Elsa...

6. Colder Soldier has no avatar! Colder Soldier says

Idk. Maybe it's just me but that Headless Hershel seems to be in poor taste.

7. ShabbyBlue has no avatar! ShabbyBlue says

Is anyone else annoyed that the movie accurate version of Goonies' Sloth (with Superman logo on his t-shirt) is an SDCC exclusive, while the retail release is just an inaccurate plain t-shirt without the Superman logo? So now I'll have to go through extra effort and expense to get the correct version of Sloth for this line when it should have just been part of the main retail wave to begin with.

8. Joe Moore's Avatar Joe Moore says

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShabbyBlue View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed that the movie accurate version of Goonies' Sloth (with Superman logo on his t-shirt) is an SDCC exclusive, while the retail release is just an inaccurate plain t-shirt without the Superman logo? So now I'll have to go through extra effort and expense to get the correct version of Sloth for this line when it should have just been part of the main retail wave to begin with.
    Agreed 100%. I was fine with him not having the logo, chalking it up to a complicated licensing nightmare. But for them to go through the trouble of getting DC to license the logo for the figure, and only have it as an exclusive seems counter productive.

9. Dragasses's Avatar Dragasses says

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
    Agreed 100%. I was fine with him not having the logo, chalking it up to a complicated licensing nightmare. But for them to go through the trouble of getting DC to license the logo for the figure, and only have it as an exclusive seems counter productive.
    this all day long, I'm just wondering if they didn't get the license until after the first run was already manufactured? who knows?

10. NeoDarwinian has no avatar! NeoDarwinian says

For anyone interested, Barnes and Noble bookstores will be carrying a variety of the Funko SDCC exclusives. These will be available starting 7/24, and will be limited to one per customer (so bring friends and family if you want more than one).

11. Leave your reply on the Toyark Forums.

Full Thread: Funko SDCC 2014 Exclusives

Not a member yet? Join Toyark Now!